Tuesday, June 8, 2010

sign..sealed..delivered.



Dedicated to all those quiet storm 93.7 listeners...
I clearly remember listening to this track one late night
at 1200AM had my tape set ready to record on this casette
written "aileens R&B songs" this song is classic...I use to
sit back and hear all these dedications with late night callers
that just simply wanted to send out a message to there lady/man.
I always wondered what that would feel like.... its almost like
those days have come and gone...people seem to fail to do
classic yet simple ways of showing apperciation...
This song just hits the spot...it aint about the materialistic
but yet the creative and most thoughtful...

it was those "midnight love' late night moments that kept me
up all night listening to dedications and slowed down romantic
moments...

I guess my mind has not changed much from way back then til now..
that I yet still wonder how that would feel....



such a faulty confession :S

No comments: