Thursday, June 10, 2010

agree or disagree...

cross contaminated mental frameworks.... I came across a few discussion analyizing the factor of "platonic male and female relations" and this continous view of "chivalry"....I use to innocently think that plantonic relations was absolutely normal..and anything above and beyond was only among those that begin with internal like. I just totally took a big turn and realized that even though I had never felt anything for any of those friendships, other people were convinced it was beyond plantonic...perhaps I was absent minded and did not even consider nor think of anything more. But slowly I began to see through deep confessions from some of those friendships...it was an existance of truth...However, I also believe that if its one sided... it fades and begins to formulate in an equal nothingless nothing more friendship..its a varying view.. but I do highly agree it occurs.

"Chivalry" is only noted in circumstances the way you present yourself. Women always cry about meeting the wrong guy and why one night stands only occur... I am a high believer of classy and traditional... you present yourself a certain way to determine yet demonstrate why type of guy you are looking for. If you wear a skanky dress with 10 inch heels...you know damn well that presentation will get you in the sac then rather on a mental connection. What people need to know is that everything you say..do....wear all determines how the man will treat you.. You win the good ones with the good impresssion. So think about how you want to be potrayed on the first date... there is a perfect gentlemen that will treat you like a queen...

so put that hoe'ish attire away and go classy..



A few years ago I met this girl who was my mirror reflection, we had a similar story with obvious alterations..she was with her man throughout highschool depicted as "picture perfect"...together for a long time up until he decided to cheat on her....a year later dated a guy who fulfilled her mental status with good music, concerts, travels...all the outgoing motives..but soon realized that they were just too different... I met her shortly after that break up and we discussed the hardships of relationships...and as traditional/classy as we both were...we did not understand why we were in this situation...with the same thought...that one guy was going to be it...but after the second..this query of finding that forever was heavy set on the mind...its been years since I had spoken,seen or heard about her...this year she got married..she fell in love her bestfriend.. a man whom been the background person for years...the one she would run to..the one who would advise her...somehow she realized this was it.. "thirds a charm" I spoken to her and it was obvious she was in love...she told me never to give up and stay strong...the man that captivated her heart was someone she never even thought...she found her happily ever after all... she said she will wait for my story once it happens...I say right now I am out of luck.. but keeping my composure is what is significant to me...she told me to be patient and wait....you never know whose thinking about you now..or is just waiting to get to you at the perfect time...just never forget who you are..good girls are hard to find...

No comments: