Saturday, June 12, 2010

infamous kitchen.

welcome to my oldschool favourite place..






















one of my favourite things growing up was..chillin in my kitchen.
first off it had the phone in place, my run down 1990 stereo with full casette
recording perks, along with am/fm and of course that positional attena..
my finest boot legged "remixed, r&b, etc.." was all captured...it was also
the dedication to long night conversations until the early morning..literally
the days that there was no sleep and talking all day on the phone was almost
a crime..when your parents would find you up at 500AM still in the kitchen talking
it up...lol..I remember pager greetings were made contiously, with threeway
calling...my first big crush called me in that very spot...also my first
cus on the phone by some chick who wanted to beat the shit outta me..haha..
my first pager song dedication was heard...my first vocal appearance live on
a pager with my girl nicole beatboxing...hahaha...


its funny because that particular area in my kitchen is never in use..
since when university set..there was laptops...there was cell phones..
and then came...big changes...

just a random walk threw memory lane.. these thoughts come so frequently..



ps.this filming looks promising lol


No comments: