Sunday, June 13, 2010

Be Good To Yourself.

Over the years I have been pretty nazi about finances. Literally scolded myself for purchases that was not called for or totally out of my element. Its funny how one day you decide you deserve everything.. you live the moment and suddenly all this money starts appearing from no where...you really do then reflect on 'positivity til infinity' what you think projects another gravity and calling...
Right now I am currently in this stage of comfort and acknowledging that I am probably where I want to be. eduationally inclined, financially stabled, good friends, stabled backbone...I love companionship and I realized the one guy that will captivate my heart for long time will be my puppy..who is going to be born in two weeks. I am absolutely head over heels for this pup. I also projected that positive energy in easily gaining that acceptance from my parents.

I live in my own fancy world.

No comments: