Tuesday, June 8, 2010

minimum.

these entries have been short and misleading..
I traded spaces for mental explosions during
verbal sessions and late night drives/patio.
I reward myself with shoes and dresses to assist
in captivating my best assets...I work myself down
to the end...and secretly cry during every happy
delivery.. perhaps I am a basket case with a soft
heart with a hella of a stubborn head. I will be
a soldier in the battle field -- but if you dont play nice..
you better watch out..
I learned to be verbally invasive; however stand offish
during shy momentums...I like peace and avoid filthy fights..
I roll with sagitterius' that attempt to corrupt my
world with bad habits and persuation lol..I roar like a leo
when I wanna be heard...I fall deeply for poetic verses
and get inspired by story time...i hate fb and log once and awhile..

i believe one day i will have a happy ending
with a good job, financial stability, a dope condo..and a cute ass dog..
maybe a sweet man that will hold me down?

No comments: