Wednesday, June 2, 2010

burrito madness.

zteca vs burrito boyz.
come on its a given..burrito boyz - halibut is effin sick.
highly reccommended.























...I wonder what ppl think when they try to get with women..
"what car do you drive...or dont worry this burrito is on me" - zteca bound


...I also wonder why women are so aggressive about there men..
(aileen looks at the menu)..light skinned black girl gazes at me and stares me and looks at her man to see if hes looking at me..then clenches her man hard..."
'pls relax your man is standing in front of the menu...im just reading the
menu.. *shakes head. - burrito boyz on adelaid.


sex and the city + burrito boyz this weekend. part II..lets see what crazies
we will encounter..



ay ya.
burrito places make ppl go gaga...

No comments: